Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GF and Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Cupcake

I can't believe it's November already! Gosh, time flies, Just yesterday I feel like I was baking lemon-strawberry scones and fresh blueberry pies....

And now its time for delicious pumpkin, spicy gingerbread, and fresh peppermint. I decided to start off the holiday baking season by experimenting with some gluten-free and vegan chocolate peppermint cupcakes. For those who love the season flavors, but can't digest them, this definitely works. These are light and fluffy, but full of flavor. And the icing has just enough peppermint to sooth your taste buds.

These were sort of conjured up on the spot- therefore missing some decorative elements, such as peppermint (duh!) but thought I would let you know about their awesomeness anyways!

These are available to order just in time for the holiday season, they are also available in a layered cake!
Email me at luizascupcakes@gmail{dot}com to order! Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment